Weird problem with ncurses(w)

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at brierdr.com
Mon Jan 29 12:22:47 PST 2007

I haven't seen any radars on it...  If you want Apple to update its
ncurses, you need to tell us where and when it's broken.  We don't
just update stuff for fun - that only annoys people and increases the
likelyhood that we'll break something.  If, on the other hand, we
have compelling reasons to update something as expressed by the
radars people file against it (http://bugreporter.apple.com) then
we'll update it.  It's just that simple.

- Jordan