Weird problem with ncurses(w)

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at brierdr.com
Mon Jan 29 18:05:00 PST 2007

Well, I can see how the one you just filed today hasn't been fixed
since it hasn't even been screened by DTS and assigned to engineering
yet (they're lovely people but even they require more than a couple
of hours to read all the incoming bugs :-).

If you've got evidence of bugs you've already reported not being
fixed, I need radar #s so that I can track them down.  Thanks.

- Jordan