Bogofilter 1.1.5

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Jan 29 21:34:40 PST 2007

On Jan 29, 2007, at 13:04, CHENG Gao wrote:

> Port tree has 0.95.2 which is quite old. Recently 1.1.5 was
> released as
> latest stable version. Is there any plan to upgrade?

Well, from "port info bogofilter" I see that the port has no
maintainer, and by searching Trac for "bogofilter" I see that there
are no bugs filed against it. So no, there were no plans to upgrade
it. The best people to update the ports are the people who actually
use the software, and I do not use bogofilter. Since you appear to,
perhaps you would like to submit an update to the port and become its
maintainer?