Cannot start apache2 with php5 due to missing sqlite3

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Jan 29 22:07:33 PST 2007

On Jan 27, 2007, at 04:55, Mark Duling wrote:

> Yes, I have /usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib on my system.  It is clean, no
> manually installed software or anything removed.

I was about to say "to heck with it" and add sqlite3 as a dependency
of php5 when I read that the php 5 source is meant to already include
a version of sqlite3 which it will use unless you tell it to use a
different source, and I can't find any place in the php5 portfile
where we're telling it to use the system sqlite3 library. Any
comments about that?