Compilation error.

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Wed Jan 31 09:02:37 PST 2007

"Daniel J. Luke" <dluke at geeklair.net> on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at
8:55 AM -0800 wrote:
>It should have been used instead of depends_lib because the perl5
>group code already sets depends_lib to pull in perl5.8
>
>If you set depends_lib again, you wipe out whatever was set before.
>
>So, as a general rule, if you're using any of the group code, you
>should stick with the -append versions.

Ah!  Didn't know that.  I have not done that in the perl modules I've
contributed, some anonymously.  Is there some easy way to determine which
perl ports use depends_lib rather than depends_lib-append?  A script to
parse the directories in dports/perl/ and look for  "depends_lib " with a
space at the end is all the comes to mind.

Mark