Fetch file -- use axel or prozilla instead of curl

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Wed Jan 31 09:19:17 PST 2007

On Jan 31, 2007, at 12:03 PM, CHENG Gao wrote:
>> Or just wait for the impending macports 1.4 release which uses new
>> sourceforge mirroring.
>
> I tried 1.4 (svn) and it has problem with pext_lib. I reported this
> and
> got no confirmation and replies.

The svn version is the development version, and if you're using it,
you're expected to be able to fix problems yourself.

If you wait for 1.4 to be released (so you get it when you do port
selfupdate) you shouldn't have problems (and if you do, there will
probably be people interested in helping it get fixed).
--
Daniel J. Luke