Mod_Jk2 install question

Samuel V. Green III unkie at cox.net
Tue Jul 3 15:56:27 PDT 2007

I just installed (via port),  Mod_Jk2 and some of the post install
message includes:

If you're using Tomcat, note that you also need to configure the file
# jk2.properties in tomcat5/conf (Tomcat should have installed a copy
of this
# file as jk2.properties.sample), or add appropriate attributes to
the Connector
# element in server.xml. Note that if you are going to use
jk2.properties, you
# now need to specify this in the Connector element in server.xml:
#
#       <Connector protocol='AJP/1.3' port='8009'
#                  enableLookups='false' redirectPort='8443'
#                  propertiesFile='conf/jk2.properties'

My install did not include the jk2.properties.sample.
Does anybody out there have an example they can send
me as well of where to put it?

Thanks for any help!

--Samuel.