PhP5 install question

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Wed Jul 4 01:08:23 PDT 2007

On 4.7.2007, at 11.08, Samuel V. Green III wrote:

> I got php5 to install but noticed that it didn't produce a
>
> libphp5.so module?   If it did,  where in the ports directories might
> I look for it?
>
> Thanks for all the great help!
>
> --Samuel.

Hi,
for me this works:
jwa at messiaen:jwa> port contents php5 | grep libphp5
   /opt/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so

The location could be the same with you assuming your prefix is the
default (/opt/local). If this is not the case, then something is
wrong and you should provide some more information.

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386