Trouble installing Source-Highlight

Binil Thomas binil.thomas.public at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 12:09:46 PDT 2007

Paul,

I meant no harm. Sincere apologies if my post upset you.

I am still getting the error when I run 'sudo port install
source-highlight'. Could it be that I need to do some form of 'clean'
before? Or is it that I need to wait for a 'release' of some form to happen?

I am very new to MacPorts. The closest system I have used, from my limited
understanding of MacPorts, is Maven. As a dutiful user, I reported the
problem as best as I could to the list. Knowledgeable people identified the
issue and seems to have fixed it. But I still am stuck with it - and hence I
was asking for help.

Thanks,
Binil