upgrading odcctools fails (was: port upgrade tcl 8.4.14_0 < 8.4.15_0 fails)

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Mon Jul 9 02:38:30 PDT 2007

On 9.7.2007, at 12.29, Peter wrote:

> Hi Jyrki,
>
> thank you very much for your help !
> You wrote:
>
>> I had exactly the same problem. I solved it by uninstalling
>> odcctools, you could try that, too.
>
> I followed your suggestion even the more because upgrading
> odcctools gave troubles here too.
>
> I deactivated odcctools and upgrading tcl worked.
>
> But (re)activating and then upgrading odcctools failed - so I need
> help w/ this now :-\
> (for a report please see below)

Hi,
nice that my solution works for others, too:-) What I did with
odcctools was just a reinstall, I didn't try to upgrade that (that
shouldn't even be necessary seeing that the version is 20061117).

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386