build error

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Tue Jul 10 18:40:31 PDT 2007

Hi Don,

On 10/07/2007, at 09:36, Don Stark wrote:

> I'm working an a G4 mac running 10.4.10. I'm trying to build and
> install NCO. When the build gets to the stage of "make all" in the
> nco directory I receiving the error "internal link edit command
> failed".  I'm not certain how to proceed. What does the community
> suggest?

Looks like a job for the port maintainer.  I've Cc'ed this email to
him, in case he isn't subscribed to macports-users, but I would also
recommend filing a ticket on Trac about this  as that's the nominated
method for bug reporting.  To do so, you'll need to sign up for an
account [1] if you haven't already got one.  You should then follow
the instructions on filing tickets [2] (especially the bit on the Cc:
field) so that it can be addressed.

Thanks for the report, and good luck!

Kind regards,

Maun Suang