gtk-sharp / libgda (was: Re: hgf)

olivier SAINT-EVE oliviersainteve at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 10 20:54:10 PDT 2007

hi,

thank you for your interest.
monodevelop is an IDE which use the framework mono.When I talked
about mono, I thought mono+monodevelop.
For libgda, you have right, mono depends on libgda, but during the
installation of GTK#(required by mono), I saw that it tried to use
libgda-2.3.0.0 (the error concerned a call of the function gda-bdb-
provider, I can give you the exact message if you want), so I thought
libgda-2.3.0.0 was a version between libgda and libgda3. Now i'm not
so much sure.
I will try to install libgda, and I will give you the result.

Greetings,

lolveley.