gconf for firefox-x11 build problem

Joshua MacFie jmacfie at hot.rr.com
Wed Jul 11 06:20:19 PDT 2007

On Jul 10, 2007, at 4:41 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Jul 10, 2007, at 16:27, Joshua MacFie wrote:

>>> By all means, reinstall it, if you know what port provides it.
>>> Perhaps the gtk2 port provides it. I'm not sure because I don't
>>> have any libgtk-x11-2.0.dylib and I don't use gtk.
>>
>> Ok so this question is going to sound lame but can I just type
>>
>> port reinstall gtk2
>>
>> in order to reinstall?
>
> "man port" will show you that there is no "reinstall" command.
> However, you can reinstall by typing:
>
> sudo port -ncuf upgrade gtk2
>
> n: not the dependencies; just this port
> c: clean it afterwards
> u: uninstall the old version afterwards
> f: force the upgrade
Cool that worked for that package but now I get the same thing w/
these two

/usr/bin/libtool: can't map file: /opt/local/lib//libssl.dylib ((os/
kern) invalid argument)
/usr/bin/libtool: can't map file: /opt/local/lib//libcrypto.dylib
((os/kern) invalid argument)
make[1]: *** [libneon.la] Error 1
make: *** [subdirs] Error 2

How can I tell what ports I need to reinstall for those?

Josh