No Lucida Grande bold with freetype 2.3.5

Avi Drissman avi at drissman.com
Wed Jul 11 16:03:55 PDT 2007

I'm running a non-MacPorts install of Pan, and I noticed after updating
to 1.5.0 and doing an upgrade, my bold fonts weren't displaying. I went
into the font selector, and found that for many of my fonts, but
particularly for Lucida Grande, the bold versions weren't drawing.

Switching between 2.3.4 and 2.3.5, it seems that everything works well
in 2.3.4, and not in 2.3.5.

Any ideas? Suggestions for tracking this down?

Thanks,

Avi

Avi Drissman                                          avi at drissman.com
                       http://avi.drissman.com/