D-Bus Error while starting Gimp

stevo t eladdeewt at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 04:48:39 PDT 2007

I'm getting the same error...although am extremely new to all things
terminal-like, so I've just tried typing the solution:

dbus-launch gimp-2.3

into the xterm window, but I get

bash: dbus-launch: command not found

Should there be a prefix or anything? Sorry if I've just missed something
simple,

Steve