After binding server to directory service lighttpd and mongrel won't start

Sterling Anderson sterling_anderson at mac.com
Wed Jul 18 14:07:26 PDT 2007

I needed to bind my server to our organization's Active Directory
domain today and after that now LightTPD and Mongrel refuse to start
on reboot. I can unload, then load the LaunchDaemons for each item
and things are fine, but obviously I'd rather not have to do that
every time I reboot the server.

I had the exact same issue last month with just LightTPD, you can see
the thread here:

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-users/2007-June/
004009.html

Now that I've added the AD to the mix I'm wondering if there is
something I can try different. Any suggestions?

--
Sterling Anderson
http://sterlinganderson.net/