SDL_Perl on MacOSX

Tommaso Urli tommaso.urli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:46:50 PDT 2007

Hi people,
    I'm trying to get up and running SDL::Perl on my iBook/MacOSX
10.4, but when I try to install the libsdl-framework via Darwinports I
got the following error:

[Users/user01] > install libsdl-framework
--->  Fetching libsdl
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for libsdl
--->  Extracting libsdl
--->  Applying patches to libsdl
--->  Configuring libsdl
--->  Building libsdl with target all
--->  Staging libsdl into destroot
--->  Installing libsdl 1.2.11_0+darwin_8
--->  Activating libsdl 1.2.11_0+darwin_8
--->  Cleaning libsdl
--->  Building libsdl-framework with target -buildstyle Deployment
-target Framework
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: invalid command name "command"

Do you have any idea on how to resolve this problem?

Thank you
Tommaso