A question about xpdf and t1lib

Martin Buchmann Martin_Buchmann at gmx.net
Tue Jul 24 04:21:29 PDT 2007

Hi,

this post corresponds to a ticket opened by me (#12316). I tried to
install xpdf on my new MacBook but it fails because the dependency
t1lib wasn't installed because it couldn't be found. I tried to find
it on the web but it seems that the version specified in the portfile
is outdated and I could not find it either.

I had never problems like these installing xpdf on my PowerMac G5
before. It seems that there is no active maintainer of t1lib and xpdf
at the moment and I don't know how to fix the portfile. Would this be
hard to learn? Can anyone tell me how to tell port where to find the
recent version of t1lib?

Best regards
   Martin

--
These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have
others.