LaunchDaemons won't work.

Sterling Anderson sterling_anderson at mac.com
Tue Jul 24 05:25:43 PDT 2007

If you start the LaunchDaemons manually do they work? If so you may be
running into the same issue I have been struggling with off and on. If
you go back to the June mailing list archives you will sees thread I
started regarding LightTPD. That should offer some help.

--
Sterling Anderson
http://sterlinganderson.net