Error: Unable to execute port: couldn't create error file for command: no such file or directory

Shigeto Kumagai shigeto.kumagai+macports at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 18:12:39 PDT 2007

Hi,
I have decided to re-install OSX from installation DVD.  I have re-installed
XCode, and MacPorts 1.5 from source.

I have been able to install ports like wget, after whole reinstallation
process .

I have also re-installed all OSX updates, after that.

BTW, when I tried to install rb-rails after all above, I had issue but "sudo
port -fn upgrade rb-rubygems" did the trick, as

Boey Maun Suang mentioned in " Re: problems with port that use ruby
gem to install." post on June 11, 2007.

Regards,
Shigeto