Full db44 error

Povl H. Pedersen pope at my.terminal.dk
Mon Jul 30 23:12:31 PDT 2007

I have the same error (under 10.5, is there a special mailing list for
us with bleeding edge / seed licenses to discuss specific seed issues
?).

The problem I get when compiling is in db_dump185.c, and I fix this
easily by changing
#include <db.h>
#include </usr/include/db.h>

The docs in the sources says to point to the headers of the OS
version, so that is what I do, and all is fine.

I do not know much about the port package format, so I can not really
contribute an updated version. But the simple trick above works
perfectly for me.