Gimp-2.2.17 Missing

Xin Liu smilerliu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:34:16 PDT 2007

I just installed gimp2 and am trying it out. I've got one question:
can we have a without_python variant like in gimp-2.2.17? I added such
a variant and built without any problem. I also tried a few photos
with my usual operations, and everything worked fine without python. I
think this variant might save some disk space and compiling time for
casual gimp users like me.

FYI, the variant I added is:

***
variant without_python conflicts python24 {
    depends_lib-delete      port:py25-gtk
    configure.env-delete    PYTHON=${prefix}/bin/python2.5
    configure.args-append   --disable-python
}
***

Best
Regards,