ocaml

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Fri Jun 1 06:02:28 PDT 2007

Hi Joerg,

> ocaml 3.10 has been recently released. my question:
> will it occur on macports any time soon?

The best thing to do is to open a ticket on Trac [1] following the
guidelines on TracTicketing [2] to request an update from the
maintainer; you will need to register for an account on the MacPorts
site for this if you don't already have one.  Failing that, you can
email the maintainer directly.  If you haven't already found it,
"port info ocaml" will list the email address of the maintainer (you
can probably find it in other ways too).

If you have any problems, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)