Why XFree86 being installed ?

Mark Hattam mark at dxradio.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 03:17:22 PDT 2007

I did a install of php5 late last night, and this time it worked as
you indicated it would ...

powerbook:~ user$ sudo port install php5 +apache2 +mysql5
Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
--->  Fetching php5
--->  Attempting to fetch php-5.2.3.tar.bz2 from
http://www.php.net/distributions/
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for php5
--->  Extracting php5
--->  Applying patches to php5
--->  Configuring php5
--->  Building php5 with target all
--->  Staging php5 into destroot
--->  Installing php5 5.2.3_0+apache2+darwin_8+macosx+mysql5

If this is your first install, you might want
cd /opt/local/apache2/modules
/opt/local/apache2/bin/apxs -a -e -n "php5" libphp5.so

* copy  /opt/local/etc/php.ini-dist to  /opt/local/etc/php.ini
--->  Activating php5 5.2.3_0+apache2+darwin_8+macosx+mysql5
--->  Cleaning php5

So now I have to try and work out what the previous attempt
installed, what was previously there fine but is now moved, and how
to regain the GB or two of disk space that xfree86 used up.

Mark