Install gimp-user-manual fails

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Mon Jun 11 08:56:44 PDT 2007

But the gimp-user-manual port should not have this problem, and I didn't.
Have you done a selfupdate so that gimp-user-manual-0.12 is available?  Is
docbook-xml-4.1.2 installed?  Does the file ${prefix}/etc/xml/catalog
exist?

Mark

Baz <brian.ewins at gmail.com> on Monday, June 11, 2007 at 7:50 AM -0800