sitecopy fails to build

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Tue Jun 12 19:35:28 PDT 2007

On 13/06/2007, at 12:25, Malcolm Fitzgerald wrote:

>> This seems rather odd to me; it looks as if it can't find a system
>> header file.  Do you have the file /usr/include/fnmatch.h on your
>> system, and if so, does it have a line containing "#define
>> FNM_LEADING_DIR ..."?  If so, I think your safest bet would be to
>> re-install XCode and try again (unless wiser heads than mine have
>> better suggestions).
>>
>> If /usr/include/fnmatch.h does exist and has the #define, then it
>> might be picking up a different fnmatch.h; try "locate fnmatch.h"
>> on the command line (or "find / -name fnmatch.h" if you're willing
>> to wait for it to search all your attached drives -- locate
>> depends on its database being up to date) and let us know what
>> that gives you.
>
> yes, it's there and there is another (and copies on my backup)
>
> [coco:~] creator% grep 'FNM_LEADING_DIR' /usr/include/fnmatch.h
> #define FNM_LEADING_DIR 0x08    /* Ignore /<tail> after Imatch. */
> [coco:~] creator% locate fnmatch.h
> /usr/include/fnmatch.h
> /usr/include/httpd/fnmatch.h
> /Volumes/Macintosh HD/usr/include/fnmatch.h
> /Volumes/Macintosh HD/usr/include/httpd/fnmatch.h

Not really sure what to suggest now, unless there's another fnmatch.h
that hasn't yet been indexed by locate; maybe more output will turn
up something.  Could you try cleaning sitecopy, then "sudo port -td
install sitecopy &> <logfilename>" and sending the output?

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)