liboil fails to build

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at telia.com
Thu Jun 14 11:36:58 PDT 2007

14 jun 2007 kl. 05.16 skrev paul beard:

> On Jun 13, 2007, at 7:09 PM, Ryan Ware wrote:
>
>> Are you behind a proxy?  I got that exact error the other day when
>> I was at work.  I rebuilt later when I was home.  I never tried
>> checking if I had set http_proxy when I was at work.  Have you?
>> Maybe this particular port isn't picking it up.
>
> No, but it did just magically work when I tried it later.

I also have problems with liboil

I/O error : Attempt to load network entity http://
docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/chunk.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity "http://
docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/chunk.xsl"
compilation error: file /Volumes/fwhd/opt/local/share/gtk-doc/data/
gtk-doc.xsl line 6 element import
xsl:import : unable to load http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/
xsl/current/html/chunk.xsl
make[2]: *** [html-build.stamp] Error 5