Universal variant for all MacPorts?

Tabitha McNerney tabithamc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:22:41 PDT 2007

Ryan,
Wow! What a fantastic reply, thanks a ton! I feel a bit silly in that I had
not first looked at the Wiki for info about Universal builds. I am most
certainly interesting in Universal builds and I will do what I can to help
this process along such as by testing on both Xserves. I'm not much of a
developer per se (my concentration lately has been Ruby to help our guys who
are putting together Rails apps) but I can try to dig into various MacPorts
code and try to figure out what changes would be required to make them
Universal.

Best wishes,

T.M.