Problems compiling FLAC

Romulo Velasquez agentmonkey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:15:22 PST 2007

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right list but I'm having trouble compiling
the latest version of FLAC on darwinports.  I get the following error
message:

format.c:474: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of
'FLAC__StreamMetadata_Picture'
format.c:474: error: parse error before '*' token
format.c: In function 'FLAC__format_picture_is_legal':
format.c:479: error: 'picture' undeclared (first use in this function)
format.c:479: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
format.c:479: error: for each function it appears in.)
format.c:481: error: 'violation' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[4]: *** [format.lo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1