Installing ffmpeg without subversion dependency

Elias Pipping pipping at macports.org
Mon Mar 5 11:57:08 PST 2007

Hi,

i've co'ed the svn repository by hand and created a tarball for you.
put the tarball in /opt/local/var/db/dports/distfiles/ffmpeg and
replace ffmpeg's portfile with the one i've appended ('port file
ffmpeg' to locate it)

note: since the tarball weighs 3.4mb i'll only send it to you, not
the mailing list (in another mail)