gnome control-center fails

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Mon Mar 19 01:31:52 PDT 2007

ALCON:

The best way to upgrade control-center to version 2.18.0 is to
deactivate the current control-center and then install the new
control-center:

sudo port sync
sudo port deactivate control-center
sudo port install control-center

An upstream change in control-center has caused the introduction of a
new port that conflicts with the old control-center (2.16.3). The new
control-center depends on the new port.