wxWidgets/libiconv @ loggerheads?

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Mon Mar 19 11:32:31 PDT 2007

On 19.3.2007, at 8.11, Paul Beard wrote:

> On Mar 10, 2007, at 8:48 AM, Jyrki Wahlstedt wrote:
>
>> something like this is typically seen, if you have an existing
>> installation of wxWidgets. I usually erase the old completely and
>> do the installation from scratch.
>>

> Tried that, it made no difference. I was able to pull source from
> the wxWidgets repository, use the same configure settings as in the
> Portfile, and build a clean installation. I guess I can fix up a
> bogus receipt to satisfy dependencies and see what happens?
> - --
> Paul Beard

Hi,
now 2.8.2 final is out (2.8.3 soon), you could try that, though some
undefined symbol may pop up even there…

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	skype:jyrkiwahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386