mac osx server and mysql

grimmwerks grimm at grimmwerks.com
Fri Mar 30 10:37:44 PDT 2007

Thanks for responding Ryan

I've actually installed everything fine; the problem is it's on
macosx server, and it's more stringent with it's permissions. It
seems that I can't create the database file or write to it as user
mysql (which is what mysql would be saving as, correct?)

I thought I could find the directory and chmod 777 it?