[SOLVED] Cannot start apache2 with php5 due to missing sqlite3

Tom Brice tomtoday at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 09:47:50 PDT 2007

On Mar 31, 2007, at 5:28 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> I have committed a new revision of the php5 port which disables
> standard and pdo sqlite support, and adds a new +sqlite variant for
> those who want to reenable it:
>
> http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/changeset/23410
>
> This seems to work for me on 10.4.9 Intel. Will someone with access
> to 10.3.9 PPC please test it there and let me know if both versions
> work properly (both when specifying +sqlite and when not)? Thanks.

Thanks for looking into this Ryan.  I just installed php5 on OS X
10.3.9 PPC using the new Portfile.  Works fine without as well as
with +sqlite.  Woohoo!  I'm pretty excited!  Thanks for your patience.

It's interesting to note that now PDO Driver for SQLite 3.x reports
that it is using SQLite Library 3.3.13 (my Macports install) and
SQLite support reports that it is using SQLite Library 2.8.17 (from
the php5 source, I do not have sqlite2 installed via Macports).
Perfect.  Just as it should be!  I have not checked that sqlite
actually functions in a php script.  When I get a chance to do so I
will report back (just to be complete).

Thanks again,
Tom