new Portfile for version bump of mutt-devel

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Tue May 1 01:54:51 PDT 2007

Hi Olaf,

Thank you for your patch and for adopting mutt-devel!  I've applied
it with a minor correction and addition [1].

Just as a sidenote, I'd like to point out if you're not already aware
that you need to manually fill out the Cc: field in tickets on Trac,
as it currently doesn't automatically Cc to the assignee [2].  In
line with [2], it's also recommended that you add yourself to the Cc
list so that you know when other people have worked, commented or
asked questions on the ticket.

Finally, are you on the macports-dev mailing list?  If not, it might
be useful for you to sign up there, both so that you can keep abreast
of problems or upcoming changes to the base that might affect ports
you maintain, and also so you can get a quicker response to emails,
as many more committers seem to be there compared to macports-users.

Thank you once again!

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

[1] http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/changeset/24717