sshfs

Jochen Küpper jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Wed May 2 09:06:14 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

I am using MacPorts' fuse + sshfs to mount several remote directories
from various Linux servers. most running OpenSSH 3.8.

When I edit textfiles (typically C++ or python source code) and
delete some bytes in the file, the file on the server sometimes has
spurious characters at the end of the file, often a colon (":"), for
example.

Is this a know issue?
Is this an issue of MacPorts, FUSE (MacFUSE ?), sshfs?
Where else should I ask if this is not the appropriate mailing list?

Greetings,
Jochen
--
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit                http://www.Jochen-