Error

Mervyn barcajax at gmail.com
Fri May 4 18:22:16 PDT 2007

Hi Boey and Ryan,
Thanks for your help guys. After following your tips, it seems that the
installation of Wireshark is initiated. The problem is it seems that
Macports is painfully slow. My DSL connection is a 10Mbps subscription but
after leaving my Macbook on overnight, the Wireshark installation still
hasn't completed. Is this normal? It does seem to be to me.

Merv