Firefox 2.0?

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Wed May 9 22:56:16 PDT 2007

Hi Christian,

> Am I missing how to build a more recent version of Firefox via
> MacPorts? I built firefox-x11 and that only gave me 1.5.

I don't think you're missing anything; it looks like 1.5.0.1 is the
only version of FireFox currently in our ports tree.  If you're not
up to trying to creating and maintaining a new port (which would be
most appreciated!), your best bet would be to open a ticket asking
for  a new port (Cc'ed to yourself and the current maintainer of
firefox-x11), and/or an update of firefox-x11 to the most recent 1.5
version (1.5.0.11).

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--