using local patch-filed

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu May 10 16:44:48 PDT 2007

On May 10, 2007, at 18:12, Jochen Küpper wrote:

> I have now tested and uploaded the Portfile and patch to the Trac
> system.
> Is there anything I should do in order to get the port included?

I have committed your port. Thanks for contributing. I didn't test
installing it, since it requires qt4-mac and I recall that's a big
package that I don't have time to build right now.

I made one change: I changed INSTALLBASE=/opt/local to INSTALLBASE="$
{prefix}" (You shouldn't hard-code the /opt/local prefix because some
users may install MacPorts elsewhere.)

> What's about previous Portfiles I have added there - how often
> should I bug whom?

I don't have time at the moment. Perhaps someone else can commit them.