using local patch-filed

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Thu May 10 17:45:41 PDT 2007

Hi Jochen,

> What's about previous Portfiles I have added there - how often
> should I bug whom?

You should also manually add to the Cc: field the email address of
whomever you've assigned the bug to, as documented in TracTicketing
on the wiki [1] (although that may not work for macports-dev@ as the
list may drop the email -- I'd check it if I weren't being lazy right
now).  If you missed it, though, I don't blame you, though, as I
missed it when I first started submitting tickets; once the
documentation effort gets going, I imagine that this will be one of
the first things to be better documented.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

[1] http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/wiki/TracTicketing

--