mediawiki

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Thu May 10 20:23:01 PDT 2007

Hi George,

> I would like to install mediawiki using postgresql rather than
> mysql. At one time there was some useful documentation on creating
> a local port tree as well as guidance on writing a portfile.  It
> seems that the site http://darwinports.opendarwin.org/ that had the
> documentation is no longer in existence. Can somebody direct me to
> where I might find answers to the questions that I seek?

I've just put some brief instructions on the website [1].  See how
you go with those, and let me know if you have any problems.  (The
old documentation is still in the Subversion repository, but needs
updating.)

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

[1] http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/wiki/MaintainingAPort