JabRef (recommended software)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun May 13 10:50:48 PDT 2007

On May 13, 2007, at 12:35, Daniel Wolk wrote:

> Is this where I can recommend 3rd-party software for inclusion in
> MacPorts?  If so, I have found the following software helpful, and it
> should be easy to incoporate into MacPorts:
>
> JabRef reference manager
>
> http://jabref.sourceforge.net/

Software won't make it into MacPorts unless there is someone who
cares about the software and uses it and can keep it up to date. If
you care about this software, perhaps you would be interested in
writing the portfile and being its maintainer. You can create a
ticket in Trac and attach your new portfile to it, then email this
list with the ticket number, and someone can then commit it to the
repository.