error building python24 on mac os x

Stuart Robertson s.glendinning.robertson at googlemail.com
Mon May 14 08:24:06 PDT 2007

I've solved my python24 problem after finding the following line in
the macports irc logs for April 10 2007 at http://echelog.matzon.dk:

"[21:23:41] <f00> it's just matter of having quicktime, coreaudio and
opengl sdk installed"

I'd missed out coreaudio and opengl. Perhaps the wiki should
encourage everyone to install all of the developer tools (minus
developer docs, all 1.4gb of them) rather than only the x11 bits.

Any way python24 builds and duplicity installs, now I just have to
figure out how to use it.

Stuart