Failing to upgrade subversion

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Tue May 15 23:20:07 PDT 2007

On 16.5.2007, at 9.05, toru murakami wrote:

> 2007/05/14 16:20, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> Sure. It's in the repository. You can use Subversion to check it
>> out or export it from:
>> http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/browser/tags/
>> release_1_4_40/base
>
> I'd appreciate that you could place the MacPorts-1.4.40 tarball
> somewhere, since I'm behind the proxy that does not support the
> protocols Subversion uses; it is not easy to work around with the
> rsync tunneling.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --toru

AFAIK,
Subversion is totally happy to check out using http, what proxy does
not support that?

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	skype:jyrkiwahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386