error building python24 on mac os x

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Wed May 16 22:48:32 PDT 2007

On 17/05/2007, at 14:53, Jann Röder wrote:

> I put this fix into the portfile, and it seems to work fine.

I had noticed that; sorry for not making that clear.  What I meant
was that I think that the Python people should know about it so that
they can fix it for everyone else too, and we can then drop the
workaround, because it's not a problem specific to how MacPorts does
things.  I'd do it myself, but I really should be doing the work that
I'm supposed to be doing.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--