PATH in xterm

Chris Pickel chpickel at stwing.upenn.edu
Tue May 22 20:01:52 PDT 2007

On 22 May, 2007, at 22:50, markd at macports.org wrote:
> I can't get moodss to launch that way.  I'll experiment with others
> apps
> later.  Thanks for the info, it helps to know how it is working for
> you.

Well, it would be useful to check Console.app to see exactly what the
problem is. X11.app seems to run a copy of your shell, from which it
runs the command. For example, when I try to launch freeciv, I see:

zsh: command not found: civclient

This is of course correct in my case, as I have since uninstalled
freeciv. But if this were due to a PATH error, hardcoding the path
should work.

Chris