Failled to install g95

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue May 29 03:11:11 PDT 2007

On May 29, 2007, at 04:30, David Tremouilles wrote:

> 2007/5/29, Ryan Schmidt:
>
>> > grep: /opt/local/lib/libgssapi.la: No such file or directory
>> > sed: /opt/local/lib/libgssapi.la: No such file or directory
>> > libtool: link: `/opt/local/lib/libgssapi.la' is not a valid libtool
>> > archive
>> > make: *** [subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/libsvn_ra_dav-1.la] Error 1
>> >
>> > Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
>>
>> Subversion installs just fine for me, even though I also do not
>> have /
>> opt/local/lib/libgssapi.la.
>>
>> There is a gss port. Perhaps, for some reason I don't understand, you
>> need to install that first. Let us know if that makes a difference.
>>
>> Looking through the OS, I see there is /usr/lib/libgssapi_krb5.dylib,
>> which suggests this relates to Kerberos. Have you installed the
>> kerberos5 port? I have not.
>
> I have not installed kerberos5 port. And did not try...
> I did try to install gss. But still the same problem for subversion...

Hum...

I see, yes, the gss port provides /opt/local/lib/libgss.la but not /
opt/local/lib/libgssapi.la.

The other result for "port search gss" shows p5-gssapi, which I
forgot I already had installed. (It's one of the many dependencies of
p5-svn-notify which I installed a little while ago.) Would you see if
installing p5-gssapi helps?