iCalServer and Python 2.5...md5 not found?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue May 29 15:01:33 PDT 2007

On May 29, 2007, at 10:58, grimmwerks wrote:

> Installed Python 2.5 using macports, and now trying to install
> iCalServer, but getting a slew of errors...
>
> Does macports have an iCalServer that can be installed?

I don't see anything like that in the port tree:

$ port search ical
criticalmass                   games/criticalmass 0.9.11
Critical Mass is an SDL/OpenGL space shoot'em up game.
py-icalendar                   python/py-icalendar 0.11         The
iCalendar package is a parser/generator of RFC 2445 iCalendar files.
phpicalendar                   www/phpicalendar 2.23         web-
based iCal viewer

If there is a software package you need for which no port yet exists,
you may wish to create a portfile and submit it so that it will be
available in the future.