ssh percent_expand: NULL replacement

Kendall Shaw queshaw at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 1 09:38:04 PDT 2007

I've upgraded to leopard on my G4 powerbook, and installed openssh. If
I run ssh from macports I get an error: "percent_expand: NULL
replacement". /usr/bin/ssh still works though. Do any have any idea
what could be causing the error?

Incidentally, the reason why I'm installing openssh is that I'm having
a problem where X windows over ssh disconnect if I don't interact with
them within some amount of time. That used to happen to me and then
stopped at some point. I was guessing that it may have been that I had
installed openssh from macports previously under Tiger and that that
had changed that behavior.