Macports and http proxy

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Mon Nov 5 08:50:35 PST 2007

Hi Quintin,

Please be aware that MacPorts' use of curl is through libcurl only. I
don't believe libcurl reads .curlrc. Furthermore, In looking at the
PextLib curl code, it also doesn't look to me as if any of the proxy
environment variables are being used (I don't see the word proxy
anywhere in that file).

You might choose to file a bug if you feel this is a bug.

James